PRN Medical Assistant - Roosevelt, UT
|Title:||PRN Medical Assistant - Roosevelt, UT|
CRAssociates, Inc. currently has an exciting opportunity for a PRN Medical Assistant
to provide services at the US Department of Veterans Affairs Community Based Outpatient Clinic in Roosevelt, UT!
Help our nation's veterans while enjoying competitive pay and great schedules!
The qualified Medical Assistant will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
* Demonstrate appropriate delegation of tasks and duties in the direction and coordination of health care team members, patient care, and clinic activities.
* Perform efficiently in emergency patient situations following established protocols, remaining calm, informing appropriate persons, and document events.
* Perform timely, accurate, and concise documentation of safety procedures.
* Check patients into the clinic and triage using clinic guidelines. Inform the physician extender or physician of the patient's condition and potential problems.
* Graduation from an accredited Medical Assisting Program.
* A current unrestricted Utah state license to practice as a Medical Assistant.
* Must hold a current and valid BLS certification.
* Extensive Outpatient and Primary Care experience.
Candidate must be a US Citizen.
CRAssociates, Inc. specializes in developing, implementing, and operating high quality, cost-effective healthcare solutions for defined populations, such as employer groups, government agencies, and commercial clients.
Our core competencies include turnkey medical facility design, construction, and development, operation of freestanding primary care facilities, occupational healthcare, medical staffing, behavioral health, and managed care support services. With over 700 employees, CRA operates in 28 states.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, contact Sarah Hensley toll free at 877-272-8960 ext. 4535 and apply online at www.crassoc.com today!
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications