Full Time Medical Clerk - Dickinson CBOC
|Title:||Full Time Medical Clerk - Dickinson CBOC|
CRAssociates, Inc. currently has an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Medical Clerk
to provide services at the US Department of Veterans Affairs Community Based Outpatient Clinic in Dickinson, ND!
Enjoy working for a veteran owned company whose is dedicated to the excellent care of our nation's heroes while providing our employees with competitive pay and benefits, a comfortable M-F schedule with no weekends shifts and all Federal Holidays off, as well as the chance to make a difference and help our vets!
The qualified Medical Clerk will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
* Answer telephones, schedule patient appointments, generate medical charts, and conduct patient registration.
* Provide clerical support to the professional staff as appropriate to assignment.
* Verify enrollment eligibility and screen patients for third-party insurance coverage.
* Receive and file all progress notes, lab reports, referral reports, and patient records in patient charts.
* High school diploma or GED certificate required.
* Demonstrate basic clerical skills (typing, filing, telephone courtesy, etc.).
* Experience as a clerk in an ambulatory care clinic, group practice or similar medical environment.
Candidate must be a US Citizen.
CRAssociates, Inc. specializes in developing, implementing, and operating high quality, cost-effective healthcare solutions for defined populations, such as employer groups, government agencies, and commercial clients.
Our core competencies include turnkey medical facility design, construction, and development, operation of freestanding primary care facilities, occupational healthcare, medical staffing, behavioral health, and managed care support services. With over 700 employees, CRA operates in 28 states.
With our focused healthcare delivery system, we have what we believe to be a first class employment opportunity that will provide you with a lifestyle you can enjoy. In exchange for your dedication and expertise, we are proud to offer you a team environment and competitive salaries. If you are a healthcare professional who takes pride in your work and wants to be appreciated for your efforts, apply today!
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications