Entry Level Human Resources Clerk - Springfield, VA
|Title:||Entry Level Human Resources Clerk - Springfield, VA|
CRAssociates, Inc. (CRA), a veteran-owned health care management business which supports the privatization and outsourcing efforts of government and commercial clients by supplying high quality medical professionals and support staff under a variety of contract vehicles, has an exciting opportunity for a Human Resources Clerk
at our corporate offices located just outside Springfield, VA!
New Grads with experience or education in human resources are welcome to apply!
The Human Resources Clerk will be responsible for the following duties:
• Providing administrative assistance to all departments within Human Resources
• Participate as a crucial team member to assist with maintaining employee records and filing reports from the HR database.
• Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
• Assists with developing and maintaining the affirmative action program.
• Participates in administrative staff meetings and seminars.
Qualifications for this position include:
• Degree in Human Resources (Bachelors Degree preferred) or two year degree with a combination of education and experience in Human Resources or related field.
• Knowledge and experience with benefits administration strongly preferred.
• Understanding or knowledge of general HR strongly preferred.
• Must be able to multi-task.
• Must be comfortable working with computers.
• Must be proficient working with numbers and audits
At CRAssociates, we have what we believe to be first class employment opportunities. If you are an aspiring HR professional who is looking for the right opportunity to get your foot into the HR field, apply today! Apply online at www.crassoc.com, or contact Clifton Murray at 703.541.4550 for additional details.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications