|Location:||Seguin/New Braunfels, TX|
DescriptionCRAssociates, Inc. (CRA)
is a national healthcare management company that is committed to the delivery of high-quality health care services. Serving the needs of both government and corporate clients nationwide, CRA is actively recruiting for healthcare professionals.
Our team of proven professionals has the knowledge, expertise, and support systems to solve complex health care delivery challenges. We employ in excess of 1,100 physicians, nurses, and ancillary health care workers, who serve our clients throughout the U.S. and internationally.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Medical Clerk to support the Veterans Administration Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) in Seguin/New Braunfels, TX
* High School diploma or GED certificate.
* One (1) year secretarial/clerical experience in healthcare facility preferred.
* Must be a team player and have the ability to work in a multi task environment.
* Computer skills to include MS office applications.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills along with strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
Must be a US Citizen.
With our focused healthcare delivery system, we have what we believe to be a first class employment opportunity that will provide you with a lifestyle you can enjoy. In exchange for your dedication and expertise, we are proud to offer you a team environment and competitive salaries. If you are a healthcare professional who takes pride in your work and wants to be appreciated for your efforts, apply today.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications