Medical Assistant MA
|Title:||Medical Assistant MA|
currently has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Medical Assistant
to provide services at the US Department of Veterans Affairs Community Based Outpatient Clinic in Huntingdon, PA!
* Demonstrate appropriate delegation of tasks and duties in the direction and coordination of health care team members, patient care, and clinic activities.
* Perform efficiently in emergency patient situations following established protocols, remaining calm, informing appropriate persons, and document events.
* Perform timely, accurate, and concise documentation of safety procedures.
* Check patients into the clinic and triage using clinic guidelines. Inform the physician extender or physician of the patient's condition and potential problems.
* Graduate of an accredited Medical Assisting Program.
* A current unrestricted state license to practice as a Medical Assistant.
* Must hold a current and valid BLS certification.
* Outpatient and/or Primary Care experience.
* Must have experience with blood drawing.
Candidate must be a US Citizen.
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications