Psychologist - Great Pay, Benefits, and Schedule!
|Title:||Psychologist - Great Pay, Benefits, and Schedule! |
|Department:||Behavioral Health / Psychiatry|
currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Psychologist
at California Health Care Facility located in Stockton, CA!
Are you looking for the chance to make a difference and help others while working for a dynamic healthcare management company dedicated to the excellent health and well being of our patients? CRAssociates Inc., is offering industry leading salaries, excellent benefits, and a great schedule
where your expertise will be appreciated.
* Conduct initial mental health evaluations including criminal, psychological and substance abuse case history to assess inmate's current needs and make appropriate treatment recommendations.
* Conduct clinically sound suicide risk evaluations.
* Meet with mentally ill patient-inmates.
* Identify the relevant signs and symptoms of psychiatric disorders in order to comprehensively assess, diagnose and manage symptoms.
* Effectively apply psychological assessments in the selection, administration, scoring and interpretation of the continuum of psychological tests.
* Document all care provided to the inmate.
* Monitor inmate progress using Subjective Assessment Plan Evaluation (SOAPE) Formatted Progress Notes.
* Perform mental status exam (MSE) in face-to-face interviews.
* Conduct mental health education and develops additional resources for the mentally ill and sex offender inmates.
* Minimum of twelve (12) continuous months of licensed Psychologist experience within the last three (3) years.
* Valid License in the state of California.
* Excellent written and oral communications skills are a must.
If you are a Behavioral Health professional who takes pride in your work, apply today at www.crassoc.com for immediate consideration and contact Erin Brugman at 703-550-8145 ext. 4519 for additional details!
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications