Psychologist GREAT PAY AND BENEFITS!
|Title:||Psychologist GREAT PAY AND BENEFITS! |
|Department:||Behavioral Health / Psychiatry|
currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Full Time Psychologist
to provide their expertise at California State Correctional Facility located in Corcoran, CA!
Enjoy industry leading pay and benefits
while utilizing your skills and experiences to provide excellent patient care in the Acute Care Hospital where general acute medical, surgical, and specialty outpatient services are provided.
* Conducts initial mental health evaluations including criminal, psychological and substance abuse case history to assess inmate's current needs and make appropriate treatment recommendations.
* Conducts clinically sound suicide risk evaluations.
* Meets with mentally ill patient-inmates.
* Identifies the relevant signs and symptoms of psychiatric disorders in order to comprehensively assess, diagnose and manage symptoms.
* Effectively applies psychological assessments in the selection, administration, scoring and interpretation of the continuum of psychological tests.
* Documents all care provided to the inmate.
* Monitors inmate progress using Subjective Assessment Plan Evaluation (SOAPE) Formatted Progress Notes.
* Performs mental status exam (MSE) in face-to-face interviews.
* Conducts mental health education and develops additional resources for the mentally ill and sex offender inmates.
*Possess a current and valid CA state license to practice Psychology.
*Must have twelve (12) continuous months of experience within the last three (3) years as a Licensed Psychologist.
*Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must.
If you are a Behavioral Health professional who takes pride in your work, apply today at www.crassoc.com for immediate consideration and contact Erin Brugman at 703-550-8145 ext. 4519 for additional details!
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications